While I'm a sucker for anything modular, especially electronics, I really think this is a beautiful concept.
Not only does it aim to tackle the problem of electronic waste, but it offers customers the option to customize their device to their own experience. I would love to see this expanded beyond phones, tablets, and consumer devices - into the realm of prosumer electronics and machines (CNC and rapid prototyping equipment, robotics, etc.)
Learn more, or help support phonebloks at their website.


Phonebloks is a fascinating example of how modular design could make technology more sustainable, customizable, and easier to repair. The same thinking could extend into manufacturing, where durable components and quality surface treatments can help products last longer. I enjoyed the idea of applying modular principles to robotics, CNC equipment, and other machines. For readers interested in hardware finishing and manufacturing solutions, NGUYEN KIM THANH PHONG is worth exploring.
ReplyDelete